IT Support Engineer
Santa Barbara IT Managed Service Provider looking for a qualified Full-Time IT Support Engineer. Candidates need to be able to multi-task and work with multiple customers’ networks at once. Candidates must be extremely personable and customer service oriented. Candidates must be able to thrive under pressure and handle a variety of situations on a daily basis.
Why do you want to work for us?
- We offer a fun, team-based work environment
- We provide awesome coffee (even Espresso!), snacks and we bring in lunch on a regular basis
- We give you an opportunity to grow as an IT professional, sharpen your skill set and increase your education on the job
- No day is like another and who wants to work in a monotonous environment? Oh… and we offer some benefits too!
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off, PLUS 8 paid holidays · Medical/Vision/Dental benefits for you and your dependents
- Did we mention the coffee, snacks and lunches???
The Support Engineer is a Junior to Mid-level IT engineer. He/she is primarily responsible for providing high-quality technical customer support as well as working on equipment brought into the office. The Support Engineer may also spend time out in the field at client sites. World-class customer service is a must for this individual.
Technical skills that would be useful:
- Windows Server support: User additions, changes, etc.
- Server application troubleshooting
- Server permissions changes, etc.
- Server application upgrades and installations
- Active Directory administration
- Server installations / troubleshooting
- Server hardware installation
- Network setup
- Mac knowledge is a plus!
- Windows Desktop troubleshooting
- Office 365 administration
- Need excellent customer service skills
Technical skills that would make you standout:
- Backup software troubleshooting (StorageCraft, UniTrends, BackupExec, Crashplan)
- Firewall configuration (SonicWALL, Cisco PIX)
- University or college degree desired; or an acceptable combination of education and experience; degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology/Systems preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of direct work experience in IT support.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Our customers are the foundation of our existence — outstanding customer service skills are mandatory. If you’re unsure what we’re looking for, ask yourself: “How would I want to be treated? How would I want my best friend to be treated?” Once you have your answer, go one step further into creating an even more positive experience. THAT is the kind of customer service skill we are looking for!
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation.
Latitude 34 Technologies, Inc. is a locally owned IT support provider. We provide business-level computer support to companies located between Goleta and Carpinteria. Our major emphasis is providing world-class customer service and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team